Undefinied3's SMW Blog: Youtube - 100th video!

Welcome!


Welcome!

Yes, a new blog! Here I'll keep you informed about SMW related things. I'll post videos, images, information, tools, sprites, ASM codes, etc. I hope you enjoy it.

Friday, April 22, 2011

Youtube - 100th video!

Well, I was needing something interesting for this 100th video, when I come out with this awesome idea of beating the worldwide record of Spring Challenge (made by moltov) with an GIANT speed difference, and I made it! If I recall correctly, I've beat the old worldwide record by 9 seconds (Yes, that is MUCH for a TAS) and some frames.

My new record:


The old record:


I've also discovered that you can throw 2 trampolins to the air in one shoot, and this really helped me with the TAS :3

No comments:

Post a Comment