Undefinied3's SMW Blog: Super Awesome News \o/

Welcome!


Welcome!

Yes, a new blog! Here I'll keep you informed about SMW related things. I'll post videos, images, information, tools, sprites, ASM codes, etc. I hope you enjoy it.

Monday, May 9, 2011

Super Awesome News \o/

Well, since I was very busy with C3, I could not post anything new on this blog (not really, the lazyness also helped :X) but now, I can! So, let's talk a bit about C3 (an event on SMWCentral in which each user presents their own project and at the end, people vote to choose the best in each topic, like ASM, joke things...).

C3:

Sincerely, this C3 was disappointing... Nothing new, just some tools and some sprites, nothing amazing, as was the ExGFX Rev. Patch in the past C3... Of course, there were good projects, but none have really impressed me... If someone asks me what impressed me in this C3, I would say nothing... And that's bad, at least to me, I'm very sad with this result, *crying* But the good point is that I've participated on this C3! I was a bit shy, since my main language isn't English, but everything has come out pretty well I think... and I don't know if this is the cause, but I've got a lot of new subscribers on my youtube channel since the C3 o.0 Like 6 or 8 in one week!
Oh, and if you're curious to know what I've posted in C3, here is the topic.

Some sprites I've already distributed it here, but some of them I haven't, so fell free to use them, JUST GIVE CREDITS IF USED :D.... Ok, since it's C3, I'll give you some credit this time, give credit just if you want to, but DO NOT claim it as yours.


Well, that's all that I had to talk about the C3 (in general, my opinion about it)


Shifting gears...

Mode 7:

I'm currently learning mode 7 (not really, I'm currently learning VRAM, etc. but since mode 7 needs it, I'm encompassing it) but it's VERY hard, I understand everything, but I CAN'T do it, Famicon's site explains it very well, but xkas can't assemble their code, since it is a cross-assembler, so yeah, I'm very sad :(.... BUT, I can draw the original mode 7 bosses without any problem! That doesn't mean anything since it's very different, but well... I've made some cool things with it :3 Check out this video:



Shifting gears AGAIN...

New TAS:

Completely slow but it's entreteining in my opinion... This level is very confuse, I didn't understand anything that I was supposed to do in this level, so the result was "this" thing D:



Well, I hope that this big wall of text is enough to reward the big time without any posts. Bye :3

No comments:

Post a Comment