Undefinied3's SMW Blog: Back from.... Nowhere, but with news! :D

Welcome!


Welcome!

Yes, a new blog! Here I'll keep you informed about SMW related things. I'll post videos, images, information, tools, sprites, ASM codes, etc. I hope you enjoy it.

Friday, January 13, 2012

Back from.... Nowhere, but with news! :D

Hello again, ladies and gentlemen! I'm here again to re-open this blog (or try to keep it up for some time again xP) bringing back some news! Actually some "old news", at least for now, but maybe tomorrow I'll show some new projects that I've currently working on and somethings that I'm doing these days...
Well, since it's over midnight and I'm very sleepy, this post will be more like just a blog re-open, with not so much content, but well... anyway, let's start:


New Console - Xbox360 and New Games

Ok, so, my father has given to me an Xbox360, pretty awesome graphics and performance! Specially some specific games, like Call Of Duty 8 - Modern Warfare 3 and Battlefield 3. Modern Warfare 3, pretty awesome gameplay and you can spend hours playing it and hours angry when those lag players kill you. I've be playing this game everyday, 6th prestige, 1 M.O.A.B (kill 25 persons without die, extremely difficult) and I have to say, I really liked it.

About Battlefield3: graphics, these graphics are perfect, they're just perfect" The lighting is very well done, you can feel as if you were inside the game or in a real war! It's awesome! But in my opinion, its gameplay isn't THAT nice like MW3.

Definetly, if you have an Xbox360, you MUST have these two games.


SMW

About SMW, I have two videos to show you guys:



This one is completely outdated, I'll show a new version tomorrow. Basically, this is a patch that reproduces the intro on New Super Mario Bros Wii. In the current version, you can have a per level preview and name, with a custom palette to both of them, and the best thing is that the palette doesn't interfere on the level's palette! Expect more news and even a release!




A bit outdated, some bugs were fixed and some new features were added. You can also expect a release of this.

Well, that's it guys! I'll try to keep this blog in date again, but I'm not sure. Sorry if I've disappointed someone :/

No comments:

Post a Comment