Undefinied3's SMW Blog: Moar Ports: Final Fantasy V - The Decisive Battle

Welcome!


Welcome!

Yes, a new blog! Here I'll keep you informed about SMW related things. I'll post videos, images, information, tools, sprites, ASM codes, etc. I hope you enjoy it.

Saturday, January 14, 2012

Moar Ports: Final Fantasy V - The Decisive Battle

Hello again, Undefinied3 is here. Today I'm here to show a new port that I'm currently working on (yep, It's not finished yet). As the title says, it's a port from Final Fantasy V: The Decisive Battle. I'm almost done with it, I just need to add some effects like volume changes, vibrato, fix some pitch values and I'm done. If you wanna listen to it, here is the link. Oh, and I forgot to say, the SPC is a bit different of the music ingame, blame Zsnes.
Hope you like it guys =D

No comments:

Post a Comment