Undefinied3's SMW Blog: Some of my finished ports

Welcome!


Welcome!

Yes, a new blog! Here I'll keep you informed about SMW related things. I'll post videos, images, information, tools, sprites, ASM codes, etc. I hope you enjoy it.

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Some of my finished ports

Hey, what's up? Ok, so today I'm here to show some ports that I've finished, including Final Fantasy V - The Decisive Battle, yeah, I've finished it! The SPC sounds a bit different than the song ingame, but you can have a preview xD. Ok, so here are some ports:

FFV - The Decisive Battle
Sutte Hakkun - Hakkun's House
Sutte Hakkun - Stage 4
Sutte Hakkun - Unused Song 1

I'm planning to release them when I finish a collab that I'm participating.

See ya until the next post ^w^

No comments:

Post a Comment