Undefinied3's SMW Blog: Cave Story Ports

Welcome!


Welcome!

Yes, a new blog! Here I'll keep you informed about SMW related things. I'll post videos, images, information, tools, sprites, ASM codes, etc. I hope you enjoy it.

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Cave Story Ports



WOW, consider youself a lucky man, today I'll distribute 2 of my best ports ever! If you're a cave story fan like me, consider yourself EVEN more luckier! Oh, the ports? Right, I've ported both Grass Town and the Main Theme/Plantation with Sample Bank (credits go to Slash Man, cause the 8-bit sample was made by him). It also uses Carol's More.bin.

Grass Town:
Click!

Cave Story Theme (accepted on SMWC, yay):
Click!

They both use the same sample bank, so if you already have the sample bank in your ROM, you don't need to insert the included one again. Of course, give credits if it's used.

No comments:

Post a Comment