Undefinied3's SMW Blog: Reach For The Moon - Immortal Smoke

Welcome!


Welcome!

Yes, a new blog! Here I'll keep you informed about SMW related things. I'll post videos, images, information, tools, sprites, ASM codes, etc. I hope you enjoy it.

Friday, February 18, 2011

Reach For The Moon - Immortal Smoke

FTW, I've spent DAYS of work in this port... And it was my first try with Worldpeace225's music's minimizer tool. The best part of this music is that it doesn't use any sample bank, just original smw samples + ADSR + some effects! Of course, I could not reproduce the original song, the piano for example, is it even possible? lol... Whatever... Yep, again, for your happiness, I'll distribute this port... Just give me credits AS HELL and don't even THINK of claiming it as yours >:D

Download

No comments:

Post a Comment